... you didn't know about me.
Having been tagged by the lovely Sooz and after some thought here goes:
1. My fledgeling acting career came to an abrupt halt at junior school when an unkind girl passed rude remarks about my Pharaoh's kilt, and the fact that it showed my pants. What a great artist the world lost* that day.....
2. That said I** did later perform a sell out gig in the Boston Symphony Hall. Yes, really, Boston Mass. not Boston Lincs.
3. Until age 14 I had always seen myself destined for a military career. So I could have been Colonel J by now. Brigadier even. That or dishonourably discharged.....
4. If I wasn't doctoring I would own and run a Hot Air Balloon business. If I knew anything about flying them, which I don't, had a fleet of support vehicles and a balloon, which I haven't, and didn't have to meet repayments on the mortgage for Jest Acres for the next 500 years, which I do... looks like it's more doctoring for me then.
5. I quite like venison***.
* Usual cyber hobnob for the first to spot the allusion.
** Well me and around 200 others. Did I mention I used to be in a choir?
***Which makes me descended from royalty, an outlaw, or possibly both.